146 Murray Road,
Preston, VIC 3072
$1,863 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4195369
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
This very well presented three-bedroom home is definitely one to put on your must inspect list!
Occupying a large corner block this well-maintained residence boasts high ceilings throughout. the property also consists of a spacious bathroom, large separate laundry, generous kitchen with large bench space & updated appliances.
Externally, the property offers a double garage and a large front yard.
The property is well positioned, being a short distance to the 86 tram, buses, Northland Shopping Centre & parklands
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Preston with plenty of room to move. 146 Murray Road will be perfect for the growing family.