146/158 Smith Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3634013
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE WEEK FREE RENT
Enjoy open plan living and building amenities such as communal courtyards and BBQ areas. This apartment is ideally positioned with transport, shops and fantastic cafes and restaurants just outside your door and has a large balcony with sky views
- Two bedrooms each with built in robes
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- Kitchen includes gas cooking; dishwasher and fridge
- European laundry with washing machine
- Large balcony perfect for entertaining
- Single secure basement garage parking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Floating floors in living areas
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Collingwood includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 146/158 Smith Street, Collingwood today!