145 Lawson Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1794703
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Call for Private Appointment: 9550 2188
AS OF MARCH 26TH WE CAN NO LONGER HAVE SET TIMES FOR OPEN HOMES FOR THIS PROPERTY. PLEASE CALL FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ON 9550 2188.
An exceptional Victorian residence offering unique space, character and convenience. Flowing over two levels, the versatile plan opens to embrace a spacious courtyard at the rear ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
Effortlessly melding period appointments with stylish modern finishes, the interiors benefit from the large windows allowing loads of light to flow into the house.
No more than a short stroll to the vibrant heart of Abercrombie Streets coffee shops and eateries.
Sydney Uni is a stones throw away.
Redfern station just down the road and the city is a mere stroll away.
Accommodation and features:
* 3 bedrooms, master with built ins and french doors opening on to north facing balcony.
* Stylish new eat in kitchen with modern appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cook top
* New sparkling bathroom with an extra external WC
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Rear paved courtyard ideal for entertaining
* Lounge and dining areas with polished floors
* Internal laundry
* No water usage to pay
Property Manager; Shanna Kelly
Lease; 6 or 12 months
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 145 Lawson Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Redfern. This unfurnished property includes balcony, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how