$500 pwHow much could you borrow?
145 Kinghorne Street,
Goulburn, NSW 2580
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th February 2022
Rent ID: 4723159
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This fully furnished three bedroom property is sure to tick all the boxes for convenience and comfort.
3 bedrooms with built-ins and linen provided. Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking and other appliances. Homey dining space with large six seater table. Loungeroom with wood fire heater, tv and comfy lounge. Enjoy your morning coffee in the cosy sunroom. Easy maintenance backyard with single garage.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goulburn
Lifestyle in Goulburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Goulburn? 145 Kinghorne Street, Goulburn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.