All Offers Considered
144 Vincent Street,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
Rent ID: 4043503
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To Apply for this Property Please Click the Following Link: https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecessnock
In a prominent CBD location of Cessnock. The building is approx. 300m2 with a lane way access to Cumberland Street at the rear of the property...
About This property ...
* Prominent CBD location.
* Existing premises of approx. 300m2
* Move in ready office space with compactors.
* Rear lane access.
* Plenty of floor space.
* Separate office.
* Female/ Male toilets.
* Large walk in safe.
For further details, please contact Lee Forbes on 49901233.
***The information contained herein has been provided by people we believeare reliable, however all interested persons should reply on their own inquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
This 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cessnock is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 144 Vincent Street, Cessnock.