144 Queenscliff Road,
Queenscliff, NSW 2096
Rent ID: 4482175
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken - Dual Level Family Home With Private Office - 9 Month Lease
OPEN BY PRIVATE VIEWING ONLY:
This property can be viewed by private appointment in 10 minute intervals on Wednesday. Please phone 9977 5155 to make an appointment.
Due to current NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, only one person is permitted inside a property at a time. This rule also applies for family members/people residing in the same home.
ALL INSPECTION ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO;
Check in via the Service NSW APP in addition to the Raine&Horne Manly APP.
Sanitise hands before entering a property
Wear a face mask whilst inside the property.
YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF:
You have visited a hotspot
You are a close or casual contact of a known COVID case
You have been advised to isolate.
Located on the quiet end of Queenscliff Road and tucked back from the hustle and bustle, this character-filled dual-level home is surrounded by a tropical garden oasis that provides privacy to the landscaped backyard. The property is ideal for a family with its immaculate presentation and homey features.
Only a short stroll to Queenscliff beach and all that Manly has to offer, you are instantly immersed in the Northern Beaches lifestyle.
Property features include;
- Four generous bedrooms, all but one with built-ins
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Adjoining living and dining space - perfect for entertaining
- Private office space separate to the house
- Spacious laundry area with external access to the yard
- Gas fire place in lounge room
- Gas cook top
- Ample storage throughout
- 6-9 month lease to start, possibly able to extend
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queenscliff
Lifestyle in Queenscliff
Want to live in Queenscliff? 144 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.