144 Dora Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th January 2021
Rent ID: 4219918
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in Excellent Location!!!!
This spacious home conveniently located in Hurstville has all the amenities you need right at your doorstep! The features of this excellent family home include:
- 3 large bedrooms;
- 1 neat and tidy bathroom;
- Large neat and tidy kitchen;
- Separate lounge and dining area with additional sun room;
- Lock-Up garage and Car port;
- Located conveniently within minutes of both Hurstville westfield and Beverly Hills, with ample choice of restaurants, shops and public transport between the two.
Come along and inspect while you can!
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 144 Dora Street, Hurstville. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.