144 Dixon Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4078776
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, Spacious and Close to Amenities
This air-conditioned, conveniently located and well presented place is ideal for anyone who wishes to be close to all amenities. You will instantly fall in love with:
* Strictly 1 occupant allowed to live here.
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with large built-in robes
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops
- Security screens throughout
- Modern bathroom
- Ample storage space inside
- Shared Laundry
- Small pet negotiable upon application
Located within walking distance to Sunnybank Train Station and bus stops for an easy commute to town, Universities or shops! It is close to the local sports and bowls club, a great set of shops with restaurants, chemist and food-store, is near to primary and secondary schools, private hospital, specialist centres and Market Square for culinary delights and entertainment.
**Send an enquiry below to receive property updates, register for/or request a viewing.
**All applications are completed online, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/FlourishHomes
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Sunnybank comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 144 Dixon Street, Sunnybank today!