143/27 Yattenden Crescent,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4194345
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand new apartment available in July! First 2 Weeks Rent Free!!
*PIA Promotion - 2 weeks free rent - Conditions apply. The 2 weeks free rent applies to 12 month lease, limited apartment and limited time. Free Rent applies per apartment, not per tenant. Open to AU res 18+.
Modena Towers - Sophisticated apartment living in Baulkham Hills
A lifestyle destination and gateway to the Hills region, the Modena towers make a striking impression in this iconic location in Baulkham Hills.
This impressive apartment complex offers a new level of lifestyle, just 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD. Spacious, modern living in a highly sought after area with sweeping views over the Hills district.
This beautifully designed complex will leave a lasting impression.
- Four ascending residential towers with oversized apartment living. Ground floor retail with 5,000m² of convenience right on your door step.
- Extensive and lush landscaping surrounds the buildings
- Outdoor courtyards and walkways all leading to an impressive European style piazza.
- Modena is beautifully positioned, close to everything you want and need, in one of Sydneys most sought after locations.
This is truly sophisticated living in Baulkham Hills.
Iconic Location, Spacious Living
Whether you choose a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, each Modena home has a cleverly designed floor plan accentuating pure open-plan living, capturing maximum sunlight and views from every angle possible.
All 4 Modena towers capture not just the sunlight, they take in the sweeping views of the fabulous district of Baulkham Hills.
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending tenants and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Images are computer generated and indicative only. Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 143/27 Yattenden Crescent, Baulkham Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking, gas, and air-conditioning.