143/14 Everest Street,
Warner, QLD 4500
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th February 2022
Rent ID: 4702509
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live Like A King! 2 Pools + Tennis Court!
Located in the prestigious Huntington Estate gated community is this neat and tidy 2-bedroom townhouse. Set over two levels and spacious in design, this home offers air-conditioned living, two generous bedrooms, single lock up garage and access to all the complex facilities including TWO sparkling inground pools, bbq area and tennis court!
- Air-conditioned, living & dining area
- Tidy kitchen with ample bench space & storage
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Bathroom offers two way access with bathtub
- Single lockup garage with internal access
- Low maintenance, private courtyard
- Secure, gated complex
- 2 sparkling inground pools
- Communal bbq area
- Tennis court
In addition to these coveted features you will be just a short walk to Warner Marketplace, local schools, public transport, Warner Tavern as well as local parks, green spaces and many additional amenities.
You will be spoiled for choice by the location and amenities this stunning townhouse has to offer.
It wont last long so dont waste a moment Apply Now!!!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenant responsible for all water usage
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Sorry NO pets, may be considered at a later date subject to body corporate approval and processing times
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
*Images are indicative only, actual colour and layout may vary slightly.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warner
Lifestyle in Warner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 143/14 Everest Street, Warner before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.