143 / 264 City Walk,
City, ACT 2601
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$2,480 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3325549
89m2 of luxurious apartment in the heart of the City
Please contact agent directly if the open home time does not suit.
This captivating two bedroom ensuite apartment is beautifully appointed on the 10th floor in the just released 'Highgate” residence, offering a premium inner-city lifestyle with shopping, restaurants, public offices and more at your doorstep.
Spacious North facing living and kitchen areas with full length double glazed windows and doors and quality window treatments.
Stunning kitchen with stone and timber benchtops, dishwasher and microwave.
Both bedrooms offer large built- in robes, plush carpets and neutral tones throughout.
- 89m2 internally and 11m2 balcony space
- Large open plan living area
- Kitchen with built in microwave and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Both bedrooms feature built in robes
- Neutral tones throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing Machine & Dryer included
- One car space
- Storage cage not available for tenant use
- Complex features, bbq, pool, private theater and gymnasium
- Available now
- EER 6
Civic is the name by which the central business district of Canberra is commonly known. It is also called Civic Centre, City Centre, Canberra City and Canberra, but its official division name is City.
Canberra's City was established in 1927, although the division name City was not gazetted until 20 September 1928. Walter Burley Griffin's design for Canberra included a "Civic Centre" with a separate "Market Centre" located at what is now Russell. However Prime Minister Stanley Bruce vetoed this idea and only the Civic Centre was developed; the idea of the Market Centre was abandoned.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in City? 143 / 264 City Walk, City could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bond
The easy way to pay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply