142/27 Wentworth Avenue,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3964674
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor, Centrally Located 1 Bedroom Apartment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This outstanding one bedroom apartment in the Gateway complex in Kingston is the definition of lifestyle and convenience. North facing provides beautiful light and winter sun, this apartment is open style and offers a comfortable balcony.
Features of the apartment include;
- Impressive open style combined living & dining room, with high ceilings and north facing windows making the room very spacious and light
- Modern kitchen with ample serving and storage space
- Sizeable main bedroom with mirrored robes
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Two way access to balcony for outdoor entertaining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- One basement car space
- Located on top floor
- Centrally located
This apartment is ideally located in Canberras' inner south with Kingston restaurants, eateries and shops providing all the necessary conveniences. Walk to work with nearby government offices and bus services available.
This property is available mid July 2020.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 142/27 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how