$450 Per Week.
141/416A St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4554912
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'Promenade' - Be The Envy Of The Building!
Located on the 14th floor of this modern secure building with all the amenities is a beautifully renovated fully furnished apartment just waiting for that right person to enjoy its offerings. Property Features Include:
- Modern stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking
- Large open plan lounge with beautifully painted timber floors
- Large windows leading to Balcony with city views
- Electric Heating & Ceiling Fan
- Modern bathroom with classy vanity and large shower
- Laundry taps
- Master bedroom with good sized built in robe
- 2nd bedroom/ formal sitting room with wardrobe
Furnishings Comprise of:
- Large Dining table with 6 seats
- Queen size bed in master bedroom
- 2nd couch
- Various other smaller items.
Complex comprises of:
- Lap Pool
- Tennis Court
- Security Entrance
Within walking distance to the CBD and a stones throw from just about everything Melbourne has to offer this renovated apartment offers a homely environment and saves you $ on travel costs. * PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
- NEED A CARPARK? IT'S NEGOTIABLE FOR RENT.
-IMPORTANT : NBN CAN BE CONFIRMED WITH THE BUILDING MANAGER , INSPECTION IS A MUST , CONFIRM WITH YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER BEFORE APPLY FOR THE APARTMENT.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Picture yourself living at 141/416A St Kilda Road, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, tennis court, and intercom.