141/311 Hay Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4345725
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Gem - 3 Bedroom Family Friendly Apartment in the City
3 BEDROOM APARTMENT-INNER CITY LIVING AT ITS BEST!
Take advantage of this opportunity to live in an inner city apartment with all the trimmings:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Air conditioning to all bedrooms and living area
• Blinds in all bedrooms and living areas
• The main bathroom features laundry facilities
* The well-appointed kitchen is impeccably designed with plenty of storage space, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
This apartment also features a large balcony, two secure under cover car parks and a separate secure storage room.
The complex offers elevator access, fully equipped gymnasium, and solar heated swimming pool, games room with pool table, sauna and resident lounge with BBQ areas. (Common areas have limited use during COVID 19 restrictions).
AU Apartments are perfectly located across the road from the Pan Pacific Hotel on Adelaide Terrace and the Perth Mint on Hay Street. Whether you enjoy the great outdoors, retail therapy, fabulous dining experiences or the sporting life, there is something for everyone a short walk from your new home.
** To avoid disappointment please register your interest and attendance online prior to viewings and arrive promptly. 1form applications ARE accepted HOWEVER prior viewing is required. You must attend a viewing (preferably) and an application form can be emailed to you.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 141/311 Hay Street, East Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.