140 Strickland Crescent,
Ashcroft, NSW 2168
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4543190
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well appointed family home is situated close to local amenities including a variety of schools, transport only 2.5km away from Liverpool CBD. Featuring 5 bedrooms, internal laundry, bathroom, built in wardrobes to be installed in 2 bedrooms, storage space, large lounge room, separate dining, timber kitchen.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashcroft
Lifestyle in Ashcroft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
140 Strickland Crescent, Ashcroft, a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashcroft.