140 Kalang Road,
Bellingen, NSW 2454
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Acreage Semi Rural
Rent ID: 4447703
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Timber Home on acreage
This timber home comprises of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study/media room and a breezeway, with the open plan living/kitchen/dining area effortlessly incorporating a large covered verandah. Additional highlights include a slow combustion wood heater, airconditioning, double carport, solar hot water, 2.2kw solar system, well for pumping water and room for a vege patch. Established fruit trees. Pets on application.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellingen
Lifestyle in Bellingen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 140 Kalang Road, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Bellingen. This unfurnished property includes deck and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.