140 Gerrard Road,
Eudlo, QLD 4554
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442499
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
"FIG TREE HILL" - PEACEFUL RURAL LIVING
This property is nestled amongst beautiful old fig trees and boasts stunning hinterland and ocean views.
A truly distinctive house, modern and thoughtfully designed, it is divided into two pods which are separated via a practical entry room.
If it's shed space you require, look no further! Combined there is a 10m x 6m secure shed; a 6m x 6m carport plus a 3m x 3m storage room, plus a garden shed at the house.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Elevated 4.9 acre property with amazing views in all directions
- Unique and flexible floor-plan with two wings, ideal for extended family or teenagers
- Main wing has a country kitchen, lounge/dining, study or media room, laundry and master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second wing offers a living area, kitchenette, bathroom and 3 bedrooms all with robes
- The covered verandah has a fireplace and fans - such an inviting retreat in summer or winter
- Fabulous lawn and garden area to relax in and enjoy the bird life
- Rainwater tanks with 60,000L capacity
- Talex septic system - serviced quarterly
- It is located just minutes from Eudlo village; 20 minutes to the Bruce Highway and 30 minutes to beautiful beaches.
Pets on application. Sorry no cats and not suitable for horses.
Tenants are responsible for tank water replenishment if required
Tenants are responsible for gardening and mowing the various areas - details of this will be provided at the inspections
Inspection times will be advertised shortly. Please register your interest by clicking on the "request an inspection" button. We do respond to every enquiry.
We will accept applications prior to viewing the property. Download an application from www.propertylane.com.au/rentals.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eudlo
Lifestyle in Eudlo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
140 Gerrard Road, Eudlo, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eudlo.