$130 PER WEEK+
140 Crispe Street,
Deniliquin, NSW 2710
$150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1059517
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peppin Accommodation - Negotiable terms - Cheapest rates in town!
* Furnished single, double and family rooms available
* Ideal workers accommodation
* Weekly room servicing available (at an additional charge)
* Walk-in, walk-out, with small amount of crockery/cutlery, bar fridge and microwave, TV all included
* Heating and Cooling in each room
* Shared laundry facilities
* Cheapest rates in town (Minimum one week charge applies)
Single/Double: Starting at $130 per week
Family: Starting at $160 per week
(Rates are dependant on length of booking)
Bond ($150) and Vacate Cleaning Fee ($80, once only) apply.
Please call us to make further enquiry or booking, no enquiry/bookings taken on site.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deniliquin
Lifestyle in Deniliquin
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Deniliquin is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 140 Crispe Street, Deniliquin.