$460 pwHow much could you borrow?
140/323 Forest Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269808
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living- Building A
Dont miss this chance to occupy this lovely 2 bedroom unit located in a security complex. The unit is situated close to Hurstville Train Station, Bus Stops, Hurstville Aquatic Centre and Westfield Hurstville.
Features: 2 bedrooms with Built-Ins, main with ensuite bathroom, modern kitchen with gas cooking, lounge and dining room, balcony, internal laundry and security parking
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Hurstville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 140/323 Forest Road, Hurstville.