139 William Street,
Earlwood, NSW 2206
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4484776
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Leased in 1 Week!
Well-Presented and Maintained 2 Bedroom Full Brick Home
Convenient & Sought-After Location
* Light-filled large open living and dining rooms
* 2 well proportioned bedrooms
* Polished floorboards throughout.
* Eat-in kitchen with access to backyard
* Updated bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
* Large, sunny & child friendly backyard
* Lock-up garage
* Under-house laundry with ample space for storage & additional second separate toilet
To Inspect: Please Contact Johanna Cordes 0450 130 966 To Arrange a One-On-One Private Inspection
(IF YOU PLAN TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SERVICE NSW APP AND/OR ARE ABLE TO USE OUR QR CODE AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK AND FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS& FOLLOW THE MOST RECENT NSW GOVERNMENT RULES & RESTRICTIONS).
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlwood
Lifestyle in Earlwood
Want to live in Earlwood? 139 William Street, Earlwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.