139 Waminda Avenue,
Campbelltown, NSW 2560
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4572850
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED LEASED LEASED
This neat & tidy newly updated home is sure to tick all the boxes.
This freshly painted 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home located in the heart of Campbelltown has a stunning open plan living area with vintage style windows.
- Situated within walking distance to Campbelltown East Public School and local parks.
- New modern flooring throughout the living areas as well as bedrooms.
- Improved kitchen with new cooking appliances and microwave.
- Stunning sunroom located at the rear of the house, perfect for those days you just
want to relax.
- All 3 bedrooms come with wardrobes.
- Single lock up garage plus single carport to provide adequate off-street parking.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Want to live in Campbelltown? 139 Waminda Avenue, Campbelltown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.