139 Station Road,
Woodridge, QLD 4114
$1,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4042628
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This tidy two bedroom home is a stone's throw from the train station. Large fenced yard, wooden floors, roomy kitchen and plenty of light.
A great location, close to schools, shops and amenities all at an incredible price. Immediate access to Trinder Park Train Station.
Arrange your inspection now.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woodridge
Lifestyle in Woodridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
139 Station Road, Woodridge, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Woodridge.