139 Pring Street,
Hendra, QLD 4011
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4082577
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Open for private inspections most days - call to arrange an inspection**
This beautifully appointed three-bedroom, two-storey townhouse is situated in the peaceful, gated community of Tea Tree Grove. One of the best positioned townhouses in the complex it is located at the end of very private cul-de-sac of only 4 townhouses and borders onto a tree-lined creek on one side. It features one of the largest back yards in the complex with a large covered entertaining area.
The lower level features the modern, open-plan living and dining area with timber floors and a separate laundry room, pantry and downstairs toilet. The renovated kitchen opens onto the large outside covered entertaining area. Remote lockup garage plus parking for a second car.
The upper level features three bedrooms, the master complete with ensuite and private balcony, as well as two other generously proportioned bedrooms and a second bathroom.
Tea Tree Grove is a beautifully maintained complex with remote intercom access through the front gates and is ideally positioned next door to Healthworks gym, complete with tennis courts, swimming pool, gym and much more. This is resort-style living in the comfort of your own home.
Townhouses of this quality, size and position rarely become available in this much sought after complex. If you are looking for a peaceful, secure and low-maintenance lifestyle while still being centrally located to everything then this property is for you.
Features included in this fabulous townhouse:
- Spacious open-plan living area with timber floors
- Modern open-plan kitchen with timber floors, pantry and breakfast bar.
- Plantation shutters to living areas and master bedroom
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry room
- Remote lockup garage
- Large fully-fenced yard
- Remote intercom access
- Onsite manager
- NBN fibre connection
- Close to buses, train, airport and motorway.
- Close to local schools, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes
- Communal BBQ facilities
Accommodation for two cars
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hendra
Lifestyle in Hendra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 139 Pring Street, Hendra is unfurnished and available to rent.