139 Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102281
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM HOME - AVAILABLE NOW - TILED RUMPUS ROOM
Holding a superb position, this well maintained home is set well-back from the road and is within walking distance to Westfield Garden City, local Coles Village and bus stops.
Enter into the comfortable open-plan living and dining space which flows easily to the good sized, eat-in kitchen, equipped with a freestanding cooker. There are three bedrooms, which share the bathroom and separate toilet and a large tiled rumpus room downstairs.
Under the house there is a single lock up garage, with internal access to the large tiled rumpus room. The laundry is located at the rear of the property.
The location of this property is in a convenient pocket giving you all the local amenities to cater for your everyday needs.
- City express buses are only a few minutes' walk away.
- Easy access to both Pacific and Gateway motorways.
- 5 mins to Westfield Garden City, Coles Village and the Sports Club.
- Variety of state and private schools in the vicinity
- Great restaurants, cafes and entertainment options
** SORRY NO PETS **
Call Ray White Mt Gravatt to arrange your inspection time today! (07) 3349 3370
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE: Click on the "Book Inspection" or "Request an Inspection" button under the open for inspections times. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 139 Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road, Upper Mount Gravatt before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.