139 Kingate Boulevard,
Blakeview, SA 5114
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4158063
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3BR TOWNHOUSE
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Please note, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, whilst we are able to hold open inspections, from 1/12/20 it will be a requirement of entry to scan the QR Code available at the property using the MYSAGov app on your smartphone. For further information and what to do if you do not own a smart phone, please visit the MYSAGOV website https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in.
Elders Real Estate Gawler is committed to the health and well-being of our people, clients and local communities. Whilst we are currently experiencing an unprecedented situation - we want to reassure you that we remain very much open for business. However we have had to slightly change the way we do things for now.
1. Firstly, please drive past the property to make sure the location is right for you.
2. View the walk through video inspection (if there is one available).
3. Apply online using 1Form. Once your application has been checked and approved, we will contact you to arrange an on site inspection.
This beautifully presented double storey townhouse is located close to local shops and offers quality low maintenance living. Downstairs is a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fully tiled, open plan living and dining area, with glass sliding doors leading out the rear yard and a laundry and separate toilet.
Head up the stairs, which are well lit with two windows, and you'll find three double bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and entry to a good size dual access bathroom. With a rear entry single carport with auto roller door, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and low maintenance yards, this property leaves you time to enjoy life.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should seek their own enquiries.'
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blakeview
Lifestyle in Blakeview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 139 Kingate Boulevard, Blakeview before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.