139 Barney Street,
Barney Point, QLD 4680
Rent ID: 4206708
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE YARD
3 Bedroom home on large 850m2 block within walking distance to Yaralla Sports Club and short drive to doctors, grocery store and take-away shops.
- Generous yard with garden shed and established tree's for shade and privacy
- Mostly Fenced - pets on application however tenant will be responsible for securing side of house.
- 3 Bedrooms - two with built in cupboards
- Good sized lounge room with access from kitchen and hallway
- Drive through Carport to back yard
- Polished floors through out, making it quick and easy clean with the convenience of no carpet!
Please call Professionals Gladstone to arrange your viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barney Point
Lifestyle in Barney Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 139 Barney Street, Barney Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.