139/81 King William Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590241
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished: A charming 2 bedroom townhouse situated in a unique development only 8 kilometres from Perth CBD. Features include:
* Open plan air conditioned living/dining area which flows onto a modern kitchen with ample storage space
* Internal laundry with storage
* Freshly painted throughout (photos to be updated)
* 2 double bedrooms including a large Master bedroom with air conditioning and a very generously sized wardrobe
* Includes one parking bay with additional visitor parking bays onsite.
* Serviced by several bus routes and a 900m walk to Bayswater Train Station.
* Close proximity to Tonkin Highway and Great Eastern Highway. Several shops and amenities close by for your convenience.
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 139/81 King William Street, Bayswater. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.