138 Tourist Road,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd April 2020
Rent ID: 3829943
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic Family home, in a superb location!
Within walking distances to Toowoombas iconic, Picnic point. Where you have a very reputable family restaurant, parks, cafs and several bush walking tracks all this overlooking the beautiful Lockyer Valley.
- 3 bedroom family house
- Massive living and dining area
- Sunroom out the front
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom
- PLUS a secret 4th room at the back of the garage
- Two single lock up garages (powered)
- Large fully fenced yard
- Recently renovated kitchen, with modern appliances
- Air-con in the living area and master bedroom
- Small deck overlooking the massive back yard (easy to maintain yards)
- Close to shops, schools and public transport
Have I got you curious? Want to see more? Call Emily today to book your very own guided tour!
**PLEASE NOTE WE PROCESS ONE FORM ONLINE APPLICATIONS**
Important Information: This property is water efficient- Tenant/s to pay for full water consumption.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, Pets Negotiable, 6-12 month lease available.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a First National Representative.
Book an inspection Online!
Send an enquiry using the email agent button above and we will send you a list of available inspection times.
Go to our website, www.copasnewnham.com.au, and press the book inspection on the property you are after to book a time that best suits you!
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 138 Tourist Road, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Rangeville. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and fire place and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how