138 Riviera Avenue,
Terrigal, NSW 2260
Rent ID: 4506103
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished & All Utilities Included
This whimsical treehouse is set to impress with an ambient and playful feel throughout. A split level duplex, the lower floor offers 2 large bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, and the master with an ensuite bathroom.
The top level features a large, open plan lounge, dining and meals area along with a large second bathroom complete with huge bathtub and laundry. And who can miss the deluxe Miele kitchen complete with large stone breakfast bar, steam oven, teppanyaki hot plate, dishwasher and a double door fridge.
Soaring ceilings, gas fireplace, hardwood floors and flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling sliding doors are all features to delight on this level.
There is an outdoor kitchen on the undercover alfresco deck and plenty of on street parking. Being offered fully furnished and for a 3-4 month lease term.
- Beautifully appointed and fully furnished
- Two light filled bedrooms, each with storage
- Stylishly renovated bathroom and ensuite
- Open plan living spaces with gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen, steam oven, teppanyaki plate
- Expansive verandah with outdoor kitchen
- Electricity, gas, water and internet included
- Fortnightly property clean also included
- Property available for 3-4 month lease only
Due to current restrictions, we require you to pre-apply for the property through www.tenantoptions.com.au. Once you have applied, our team will then contact you to arrange the next steps.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Terrigal
Lifestyle in Terrigal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Terrigal is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 138 Riviera Avenue, Terrigal.