Deposit Received! pw
137 Ryedale Road,
Denistone, NSW 2114
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4047041
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family entertainer | Sunny north to rear aspect | Handiest of locations
Blending character and charm, showcasing contemporary finishes in an idyllic natural setting for family living, this immaculately presented home is ready for you to be the first to enjoy the tasteful renovation.
Set over a generous, yet easy to maintain parcel of land, it is an easy walk to schools, shops, cafés and parks.
Bordering both Eastwood and West Ryde its location is second to none and offers swift access to main arterial roads connecting you to Hornsby, Epping, Parramatta CBD and the Sydney CBD.
Graced with a sublime sense of light from its sunny, north to rear aspect, the versatile floor plan will easily accommodate a growing or established family.
A vast selection of formal and informal entertaining areas and large, light-filled interiors are sure to create an easy-care living from young to old.
Property Highlights |
- A selection of formal and informal entertaining areas
- Three generous bedrooms
- A fluid sequence of living zones spilling out to covered entertaining and the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Two tastefully finished bathrooms plus additional toilet
- Warm family living, dining, and lounge room
- Flexible floor plan with separate living spaces and potential for an additional guest room
- Stone feature wall and gas fireplace to the main living room
- Large, light-filled interiors
- Easy-care living from young to old
- Broad leafy outlooks
- Side access to plenty of off-street parking
With much more to offer, do yourself a favour and give us a call on 9808 1199 or simply join us at an upcoming inspection
Disclaimer: All information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries. This property may contain asbestos-contaminated materials. Some photos are location/lifestyle images all measurements/distances/locations/boundaries are approximate. Any interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Denistone
Lifestyle in Denistone
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Denistone could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 137 Ryedale Road, Denistone today!