137 Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,476 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3108414
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic charm with modern style
Beloved double fronted weatherboard home characterized by its charming facade functional floor plan and exclusive city-edge location. Renovated throughout with updated kitchen, brand new bathroom, blinds and carpets, yet keeping entirely humble of its rich period integrity.
* Updated kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher & meals area
* Central lounge through to the kitchen/ meals area
* Three good sized bedrooms (two with freestanding robes)
* Brand new bathroom including bath and separate shower
* Functional outdoor bathroom and separate laundry area
* Rear site access off Newry Street with single off street parking space behind remote gate
* Landscaped backyard with garden shed
Carport not included as this is used for house next door with fence/gate access between properties.
Ideally situated between Bridge & Swan Street with cafes, trams, Burnley train station and Dame Nellie Melba Park all within a short stroll.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 137 Lord Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.