136 Princes Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,454 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4012903
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning near new townhouse in the heart of Port Melbourne
Be quick to secure this architecturally designed two bedroom townhouse in the heart of Port Melbourne. Luxurious interiors by Hecker Guthrie and spread over four levels with beautiful timber flooring throughout this stunning property comprises:
Open plan kitchen living/dining room with stone island bench, wine fridge, stainless steel ILVE appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Step from your living room onto your private undercover terrace overlooking Centenary Park.
Queen size main bedroom with walk through floor to ceiling built robes and fully tiled ensuite
Second queen bedroom also with floor to ceiling built in robes
Fully tiled main bathroom with bath
Large private roof top terrace featuring city views, built in gas and hot/cold water, ready for entertaining night or day.
Large separate laundry with plentiful storage
Reverse cycle heating and cooling to living rooms and in each bedroom.
Video intercom accessible from each floor
With all of Port Melbourne's amenities on your doorstep, the location doesn't come much better. A three minute walk to the Lightrail, Bay Street, parks and the beach this is the perfect place to enjoy an inner city lifestyle together with summers at the beach.
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3. Make an online enquiry to the Property Manager
4. Our LongView Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Port Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 136 Princes Street, Port Melbourne.