136/65 King William Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4521660
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CBD 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment for Rent
Now the property is open for online application through 1 Form or you could download the application from our website http://www.korn.com.au/rental-application-form
Lease term: 12 months
Smoke: Not permitted indoor
Your exciting cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits those who choose to be different & reap all the benefits of living in the heart of Beautiful Adelaide.
Location is certainly the key being within walking distance to the best Adelaide has to offer such as Rundle Mall, Adelaide University, UniSA, Chinatown, Central Market, New Royal Adelaide Hospital and so much more.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Timber floor throughout
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
- Hot water system
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Flexible open plan living & dining area with direct access to the balcony overlooking 'Rundle Mall'
- Free Trams within City to Entertainment Centre
- Free Bus around City and North Adelaide
- Walking distance to Adelaide University and UniSA
- Walking distance to Chinatown and Central Market
- Security Access into Building
- Security Access to Lifts
- Building Manager on Duty
Disclaimer - The information contained here is gathered from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their own independent searches and Legal advice.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 136/65 King William Street, Adelaide is unfurnished and available to rent.