136/15 Coranderrk Street,
City, ACT 2601
$5,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4052924
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury Apartment with Stunning Views in the City
Located in the highly regarded "Glebe Park Residences" in Canberra City, this apartment is arguably one of the largest available on the Canberra rental market. Approximately 228m2 which includes four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and four living zones, this apartment is beautifully proportioned and complemented by the full length balcony providing the perfect blend of indoor outdoor living. Available for a long lease, this apartment would suit executive corporate, government and diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include
- Positioned on level 7, approx. 228m2 with full length balcony providing superb views over Glebe Park.
- Flexible and adaptable family zones catering for formal and informal living and dining areas all flowing off the kitchen.
- Kitchen forms the central hub of the apartment and comes with gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage including pantry and long island bench.
- Fourth living zone currently used as media room.
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe plus built in wardrobes all complete with designer ensuite with double vanity and luxury bath.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 both with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 with built in wardrobes and benefits with an ensuite and private balcony, an ideal guest bedroom.
- Central main bathroom services the apartment
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Large full-length balcony ideal for entertaining and views over Glebe Park.
- Complex with resort facilities including pool and fully equipped gym.
- Private double lock up garage within the basement.
This apartment is indeed in a class of its own and needs to be inspected to be appreciated. Do your shopping at Canberra Centre or enjoy the restaurants and eateries within the City. Spend your weekends utilising Glebe Park or walk or ride to the lake. Bus services and light rail services available within the City.
Available from 25th September
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Lifestyle in City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
136/15 Coranderrk Street, City, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in City.