DEPOSIT TAKEN BY JAMES DANIEL 0438 591 485
136/1 Cawood Avenue,
Little Bay, NSW 2036
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4649207
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun-drenched Breezy Interiors with Bay and Ocean Views
Flaunting impressive ocean and bay views this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is being offered to the market.
Offering a well-considered open plan layout this stylish abode reveals high shadow line ceilings, wide timber flooring and plush wool carpet. Two great balcony spaces extend your living space outside with two well equipped outdoor areas. Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors extend across three aspects including north gifting great cross ventilation. Both bedrooms are larger than standard each with built-in wardrobes and AC while the main enjoys balcony access and a stylish en suite.
Situated in the Illume development created by the prestigious MAKO architectural firm, you will find yourself amidst rainforest landscaping and well maintained contemporary common areas. Opposite Solarch Avenue playground and park the complex is a short walk to Little Bay Beach, trendy alfresco cafés, restaurants, boutique shops and well stocked local grocery store.
- Open plan living and dining with high shadow line ceilings, AC and water views
- Three-way aspect with only one common wall, all day sun, cross ventilation
- Long north facing balcony and wide covered terrace with gas, electricity, water
- Broad well-equipped gas kitchen, big breakfast bar, incorporated appliances
- Two well scaled bedrooms each with built-in robes and AC
- Impressive main bedroom with balcony access and en suite with bathtub
- Two stunning bathrooms with incorporated cabinetry, quality refined finishes
- Abundance of intelligent storage solutions throughout, large hallway storage
- Bright and wide entry area, internal laundry with some extra space
- Secure car space, security building with intercom, lift access
- On site building management, car wash bay, handy to efficient bus service
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Little Bay
Lifestyle in Little Bay
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Little Bay comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 136/1 Cawood Avenue, Little Bay today!