135 Wolli Street,
Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th February 2020
Rent ID: 3096854
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character filled family home
This spacious single level home has newly refreshed interiors complimented by the high ceilings and the modern updates, a large level rear lawn for the children. Located within a short stroll to Kingsgrove railway station and Kingsgrove Public School and short drive to Westfield Hurstville.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large secure storage container available
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Separate lounge and dining room, fireplace is decoration only
- Modern kitchen with integrated Miele dishwasher
- Updated bathroom, internal laundry
- Large level rear lawn, and two garden sheds
- Off street parking for multiple cars and easy access to rear yard
- Pets considered on application
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, which will be supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsgrove
Lifestyle in Kingsgrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
135 Wolli Street, Kingsgrove, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsgrove.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how