135 Malpas Street,
Boyne Island, QLD 4680
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th February 2022
Rent ID: 4729693
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOME WITH SPACIOUS FULLY FENCED YARD
This delightful residence is set back from the road and provides a private abode only 5 mins to the beach.
Recently renovated including new flooring, new blinds throughout, repainting and fixtures and fittings, you will be pleasantly surprised with what this home as to offer;
- 3 spacious bedrooms with fans, carpets and built in robes (main with ensuite and a/c)
- Cottage style fascade with lovely full length undercover verandah on the right side of the home
- Private established gardens and high fence to block out traffic from the street
- Modern main bathroom with shower/bath combo, vanity and toilet
- Separate laundry
- Partially enclosed carport with additional alfresco area
- Open plan, air-conditioned kitchen, dining and living with sliding doors adjacent to the full length verandah
- French provincial style kitchen with stainless appliances
- Pet friendly
AVAILABLE FROM 16/02/2022
BOOK ONLINE NOW OR CONTACT US ON 0749722484 TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THESES PHOTOS ARE ONLY USED FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES AND DOES NOT SHOW THE CURRENT CONDATION PROPERTY
SAVE TIME AND APPLY ONLINE - Ask us how!
** Please note that if you do not register for the inspection time an agent will not attend*b
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boyne Island
Lifestyle in Boyne Island
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Boyne Island? 135 Malpas Street, Boyne Island could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.