$1029pw - Stay 1 mth+
135 Inkerman Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2401477
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
'St Kilda Residence' - Fully Furnished. Stay from 1 month. Includes all utilities & Foxtel
Furnished apartments include all utilities, Foxtel (30+ channels) & unlimited local and national calls. 100's to choose, Book online.
Not within your budget?
We have 100's of 1,2,3 bedroom fully furnished apartments from as little as $400 per week. Check www.corporatekeys.com.au for details.
MINIMUM STAY ONLY 28 NIGHTS & BOOK ONLINE.
$1029.00 per week - 12 months plus
$1050.00 per week - 6 to 12 month stay
$1085.00 per week - 3 to 6 month stay
$1120.00 per week - 28 nights to 3 month stay
The quoted weekly rental rate includes:
* A fully furnished apartment including home-wares and linen;
* Utility connections and all ongoing usage charges;
* Telephone connection, line rental and UNLIMITED local & national calls;
* Cable TV (Foxtel) with over 30 channels;
* A Customer Care telephone number to ensure rapid response to service requests that may arise during the stay.
Car parking is available subject to availability at the time of booking. Charges apply.
Minimum stay applies.
For more information please visit our website for more details.
This modern apartment building quietly nestled in one of Melbournes most cosmopolitan and vibrant areas, close to the famous Acland Street cafes and shops, St Kilda Esplanade, beach and nightlife.
The St Kilda branch of the ALDI supermarket chain is also located next to the apartment building.
The central business district is a 15 minute tram ride or drive. You are also on the door step of Albert Park Lake & St Kilda beach where you can enjoy a nice stroll or enjoy a delicious meal at one of the nearby lovely restaurants.
This luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom fully furnished corporate apartment includes:
Large living and dining area
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Weekly clean and linen change
Reverse cycle air-conditioning
LCD TV in lounge and bedrooms
Complimentary secure parking.
High speed cable broadband internet is available free of charge with this apartment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Walk to everything from 135 Inkerman Street, St Kilda. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 34/23 Irwell Street, St ...
- 38/220 Barkly Street, St...
- $1015pw - Stay 1 mth+
- 135 Inkerman Street, St ...
- 940pw✦3-Week Bond✦940pw
- 102/2 Princes Street, St...
- $950 per week - 28 nights+ 950 per week
- 113/63 Acland Street, St...