134 The Esplanade,
Sylvania, NSW 2224
$3,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375234
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large family home in whisper-quiet location...
This charming home is set on the high side of the street with district views. Features include:
* Huge covered balcony with private outlook
* Formal living room with air conditioner
* Dining room adjoining the neat kitchen with 'as new' stove
* Spacious family room with timber floors
* Private, level back yard with space for entertaining
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes upstairs
* Updated internal laundry * Large family bathroom
* Downstairs retreat with separate access - living, bedroom, laundry and bathroom
* Large single garage with remote control door plus parking space for additional car
This is a great home with lots of living space.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sylvania
Lifestyle in Sylvania
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 134 The Esplanade, Sylvania is perfect for the growing family.