134 Burdett Street,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1968378
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cheapest 4 Bedroom Home in Wahroonga
Look, we're just being honest here, there's a reason this is the cheapest 4 bedroom house in the Wahroonga area. It's a little rough around the edges, it also a bit quirky which is why it is this weekly rent price. We know, the photos look great - but this is one you need to inspect for yourself.
This is a perfect budget home for tradies need space for cars, utes and trucks or families in the middle of renovating their home! Very short term lease only until end of January. This 4 bedroom home is a great option for those looking to save some rent, whilst still having with plenty of space inside and outside. Pets are happily considered upon application (you will need to do some pet proofing).
Inspection by private appointment only.
- Partially furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- Open plan layout that flows from living, dining and thru to the kitchen
- Lots of natural light
- Lots of space
- Huge garden
- Timber floors throughout - no carpet!
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Air Conditioning
- Separate bath and shower
- Additional 2nd toilet (external)
- Enough parking for 4+ cars
- Pets welcome but please note the yard is not fully fenced
- Available NOW!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 134 Burdett Street, Wahroonga is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how