133 Sheehan Avenue,
Hope Island, QLD 4212
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th June 2021
Rent ID: 4414753
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE HOME WITH SPACE FOR THE BOAT AND CARAVAN!
Located just a short stroll from the water, this two storey family home is set on a large, flat block so perfect to store your boat, caravan and other toys!!
Split over two levels, this property comprises:
- 3 generous bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Large, functional kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Upstairs bathroom
- Large family room with timber flooring
- Enclosed sunroom with separate study/storage area
- Fourth bedroom
- Family room
- Bathroom & toilet
- Large laundry
- Security screens and doors throughout
The large yard also includes double garage and plenty of side access & a water tank. Pets on application - please note the yard is not fully fenced.
If space is what you're looking for, with the option to stroll to the water then then this home is exactly what you've been looking for.
To arrange a viewing please click 'Book an inspection time' and select the date and time you wish to attend. If there are no times available or they do not suit, please register your details to be kept informed of upcoming inspections
**Please note applications will only be accepted once the property has been physically inspected. After inspecting the property, you will be supplied with a link to fill out a tenancy application, using 2apply. Please note we no longer accept 1form applications**
It is the residents responsibility to investigate and arrange internet & utilities connections at this property whether that be NBN or another service, please make your own investigations prior to moving into the property we hold no responsibility for the connection of internet or other services thank you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hope Island
Lifestyle in Hope Island
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 133 Sheehan Avenue, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hope Island. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.