132 Sydenham Street,
Kewdale, WA 6105
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4063297
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME
You need to step inside this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with 2 living areas and an additional games or gym room to truly understand its size! With all three bedrooms equipped with built in robes.
Stunning long hallway with spectacular lighting, stained glass & French doors, this home just never ends! The master chefs kitchen includes gas cook top, double fridge recess, dishwasher & loads of cupboard & bench space all overlooking the dining & living area.
Additional features include:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Polished floor boards to living/ dining area
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Enclosed decked undercover patio with BBQ kitchen and ceiling fan
- Alarm system
- Reticulated gardens
- Automatic gate to front
- Solar hot water system
- Ceiling fan to living area and main bedroom
- Store room
- Amazing location close to all amenities, approx 7km to the CBD
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website lauriekelly.com.au OR contact BRIE on 9277 4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
1Form & online application ARE accepted.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewdale
Lifestyle in Kewdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 132 Sydenham Street, Kewdale is unfurnished and available to rent.