15/51 Middle Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,343 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4187146
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspect & Move in NOW
2 bedroom unit in very good condition within walking distance to Glenroy shops & bus stop.
Walk into a large loungeroom and leading to the kitchen with gas cooking.
All leading to the outside garden area and carport.
The bedrooms have mirrored built in robes in bedrooms.
Large bathroom, separate toilet an separate laundry.
Contact office on 9306 3999 or Nina on 0419 466 771
823 Pascoe Vale Rd Glenroy
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glenroy? 15/51 Middle Street, Glenroy could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.