132 Nepean Street,
Greensborough, VIC 3088
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4270222
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern family home!
This pet friendly family home is available now for a fresh start to the new year!
Featuring three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and master with ceiling fan, lounge room with split system air conditioning, modern kitchen with built in breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher. Plus a central family bathroom, and a second toilet located in the laundry.
Additional bonuses include gas ducted heating for winter, large backyard perfect for entertaining, lock up garage with further off street parking and remote controlled alarm system.
All located within close proximity to Greensborough Plaza, Greensborough or Watsonia train stations, and Watsonia Heights Primary School just a short walk away.
* Please register for inspections to be notified of any changes *
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greensborough
Lifestyle in Greensborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Greensborough is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, fully fenced, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 132 Nepean Street, Greensborough today!