132 Belgravia Street,
Belmont, WA 6104
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4349037
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM HOME IN TOP LOCATION!
What a pleasure to present this quality 4 bedroom home with separate formal lounge. Well located just across the road from popular Alfred park and also right beside Fred Mckenzie park.
The home itself is styled with neutral colours, stone bench tops and modern open plan living, extra height ceilings and with good size alfresco under the main roof. Tiled throughout the main areas, and extra features such as reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and fully completed landscaping.
So well located with its proximity to Belmont Forum, Reading Cinemas, restaurants and access to arterial routes to either north or south of the river via either Tonkin Highway, Leach Highway or the Graham Farmer Freeway, you will realise how good this property is.
Summary of features:
* Quality Four bedroom, Two bathroom brick and tile home.
* Tiled throughout main living areas.
* Good size master bedroom with full height BIR and ensuite with shower and W/C.
* Open plan kitchen and dining with quality stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop. Essa stone island bench and cupboards with soft closing doors.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIR's and serviced by bathroom with shower and deep bath.
* Private alfresco area under the main roof.
* Laundry with floor to ceiling storage cupboards.
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
* Soft close cupboard doors
* Shoppers entry door for added security.
* Two car garage with automatic remote sectional door.
* Automatic reticulation
* Instantaneous gas HWS.
Don't delay - Contact our office today to discuss arranging a time to inspect your new home.
Move in costs:
Rent: $1060.00 (two weeks rent)
Bond: $2120.00 (four weeks rent)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We accept 1Form.com.au applications. Porter Matthews Metro application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website. Application forms must be submitted along with all other supporting documents (as stated on application form cover sheet).
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To view the property you must register. To register on realestate.com select "Open for Inspection Times" and then select the "register now" option. Otherwise please call our office on 08 9475 9622.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmont
Lifestyle in Belmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 132 Belgravia Street, Belmont. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and air-conditioning.