131 Lawrence Street,
Bedford, WA 6052
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3686143
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ONE?!
Fancy a view of the sunrise with your morning coffee? Yes? Then come and look at this Bedford beauty!
Featuring 2 large bedrooms with a spacious balcony off the master bedroom, modern decor, two massive living areas, plus a shady rear garden with a studio/ workshop. It ticks all the boxes.
Property features include:
- large master bedroom with built-in robes, dual aspect windows, plus spacious balcony with view across to the escarpment
- large second bedroom/ study
- large family bathroom with separate bath and shower, nicely renovated with modern touches
- impressive entry leading to large lounge with fireplace, air conditioned with dual aspect windows
- modern kitchen with induction cooktop, underbench oven and plenty of cupboard space
- open plan family room, with shelving and door to the impressive entertaining space at the back
- shady back garden, paved with easy care gardens and mature trees
- separate studio/ workshop for hobbies, painting or storage
- undercroft lock up garage, plus separate side access parking
- elevated position with views to the south east and south
- jarrah floorboards throughout
- neutral decor
- high ceilings
- close to Chisholm Catholic College, Galleria shopping and entertainment precinct, Inglewood and Mt Lawley precincts
- easy access to Perth CBD by car, public transport and close to Meltham train station
The property is beautifully presented - inspection is a must! Book your private viewing today by calling us on 9375 8822.
Applications are only accepted after viewings, including online applications, so please view the property first. Please check any home open inspection times are confirmed.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bedford
Lifestyle in Bedford
Pets are welcome at 131 Lawrence Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bedford. This unfurnished property includes courtyard, balcony, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how