$480 PW / $2086 PCM
131/555 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234530
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Apartment With Stylish Furniture In Melbourne
Situated on the corner of Melbourne's iconic St Kilda Road, Parque is the landmark address within the premier location. This furnished 2 bedroom apartment features an open plan living and dining area, spacious 2 bedrooms and 1 stylish bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with top Miele appliances, and the floor to ceiling windows provide abundant sunlight all day long. This apartment also comes with 1 allocated car park.
Parque features private parklands with its own private boulevard of heritage listed trees to be enjoyed by residents day and night.
- Queen size beds
- Bedside table
- Three seater couch
- Coffee Table
- TV & TV cabinet
- Dining table and chairs
- Washing machine and dryer
The amenities are like no-other in Melbourne, comprising of:
- 25 meter outdoor infinity pool complete with day beds and gym
- North (CBD) and South (Bay) views
- Spectacular dining space for entertaining
- Barbeque terrace
- Meeting rooms
- A library
The prime location means that public transport is at your door step, providing easy access to the CBD. You can also enjoy many of the finest coffee shops, restaurants & parks which are within walking distance.
Built-In Wardrobes, Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Picture yourself living at 131/555 St Kilda Road, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym.