$580 All Utilities Included
131-135 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4854304
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury & Fully Furnished with All Utilities Included
- Apartment/Room comes with queen bed
- Open living and dining area with bright natural lighting
- Simple kitchen completes with cooking equipment and dishwasher
- Modern style bathroom
- All utilities included in the rent (water, electricity, gas, hot water, wi-fi)
- Apartment/Room is non-smoking area
- Selection on different layout to choose from
- Accessible accommodation throughout
- 6 - 12 months lease are both welcome for consideration
- Indoor heated pool
- Free laundry facilities available
Register and Apply for your chance to live the luxurious lifestyle in Melbourne CBD. Located conveniently on Bourke street opposite of Royal Exhibition Building/Carlton Gardens, a simple yet enjoyable lifestyle awaits you.
With many attractions are within walking distance such as Melbourne State Library, RMIT University, Chinatown, Bourke Street shopping district, cafes and restaurants are all within walking distance. Should you need to travel/commute, tram and trains are all minutes away. Ready for move in, express your interest now to be the first to select and make the change for the better.
Please ensure you book and confirm of your attendance, each inspection slot will take place no more than 10 minutes at the property.
Please refrain from touching anything during inspection and refer back to the agent should you have any queries.
Face mask and good hygiene will need to be adhere to at all times and maintain good social distance.
Online applications are welcome.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 131-135 Bourke Street, Melbourne.