130 Suffolk Street,
Maidstone, VIC 3012
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2780379
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC LOCATION in Maidstone
Neat and tidy home in a fantastic pocket of Maidstone
- Two (2) bedrooms
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Lounge with gas heater
- Central bathroom
- Separate laundry
Lots of off street parking. Just a short stroll to Highpoint Shopping Centre, Central West Plaza, Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre, local parks, schools and public transport.
INSPECTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLED WITHOUT ANY NO NOTICE
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF THE PROPERTY HAS NOT BEEN VIEWED BY THE APPLICANT.
Please Note: Advertised Inspection times are available to those who have pre-registered prior via the enquiry link. To attend these inspection times you must have pre-registered with the listing agent to ensure we are following government guidelines - Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people.
The Premier has announced changes to restrictions effective 11:59pm Tuesday 27th July. We are very pleased to note that inspections can resume. Key items to note at this stage:
- The new restriction levels apply to all of Victoria and all real estate.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases
- Masks will be required indoors and outdoors, unless an exemption applies
- Movement between metro Melbourne and regional Victoria is permitted
- Inspections are to be held by private appointment only, maximum 10 people at any one time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maidstone
Lifestyle in Maidstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 130 Suffolk Street, Maidstone before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.