130 Pearson Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4118300
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom, two bathroom with large yard
Great position and Great Size in a quiet street. This large three bedroom, with large yard, tandem garage space, plenty of storage room and laundry downstairs. Large eat-in kitchen, two bathrooms upstairs, three large bedrooms and two sunroom spaces for study. Call today to arrange an inspection!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
130 Pearson Street, Kangaroo Point, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kangaroo Point.